Beirne Lane is a unique “gastro-pub” for the Brunswick Street Mall neighbourhood and greater Fortitude Valley area.
Located on street level of the iconic TCB building, Beirne Lane is a magnificent expression of a modern hospitality space. The space pays homage to the integrity of the TC Beirne story and is a unique environment in which patrons can Dine all day, Drink all day and Dance all night.
The bar has a strong modern cocktail focus highlighting the best of Australia’s modern wave of distilleries and products and is complimented by a carefully curated wine list with a focus on natural and biodynamic methods. The beer line up features a strong list of local breweries including Range, Green Beacon, Balter, Aether, along with contemporary favourites.
The food menu consists of the best locally sourced produce and incorporates the use of a josper charcoal oven from our open kitchen to produce a quality driven product that focusses on a modern bistro theme. With an emphasis on share meals and sophisticated bar fare as well as fresh seafood and charred proteins, we are looking for the right person to elevate our FOH service of this great menu.
At Celissa our mission statement is “to dedicate our time and energy to providing our guests with the best customer service and ultimate hospitality experiences.”
We will achieve our mission statement by taking ownership of the product we deliver, and by partnering with individuals who bring their best attitude without exception to our places of hospitality each and every day.
Skill and talent for any position in our organisation is an important attribute to us. However, skills can ultimately be taught whereas the attitude that a person brings into our organisation can be their biggest asset or absolute downfall.
We will diligently recruit individuals for every role within our organisation regardless of its title; every individual and the role they play is vitally important to the overall success of Celissa’s venues.
Celissa Core Values
- Nothing is More Important than Family. Our team, guests, community, suppliers and investors are all part of the one big extended Celissa family.
- Nothing will ever matter more than how we express hospitality to one another, and then to the rest of our Celissa family. The truest way to show the importance of our family is by showing them gracious hospitality each and every time we see them.
- Communication and Attitude are Everything! We encourage feedback & constructive criticism whilst at the same time always showing support for each other and celebrating individual achievements.
- Our People are our Most Valuable Asset. We aim to partner with people who share our values, enjoy being hospitable, and exude positive attitude and leadership.
- Our Product is Something we can Always be Proud of. We aim to always deliver something we can stand behind. Be it a glass of wine poured with care and graciousness, a plate of food crafted with love and responsibility, or an event delivered with true care and humility.
- Our Venues Belong to our Celissa Family and the Neighborhood We Live In. Our designs and operations need to make our venues feel like an intrinsic part of our neighborhoods, not something imposed upon it. Further, we must operate for and give back to our neighborhoods at all times.
- We Respect the Earth Which Has Given Us the Means By Which To Express True Hospitality. We aim to treat our environment responsibly and sustainably. We do this via respecting the animals and plants we work with, via limiting waste, and via seeking to procure as sustainably as possible.
If you feel you share these values, and aim to deliver warm, engaging and positive hospitality, we would love to hear from you.